Sunday, July 10, 2011

I love this.

I love the 4th of July for so many reasons. This year was especially fun for some reason. My whole family was here and it was better than usual. No, we didn't go to Stadium of Fire like usual, we didn't go to any fancy rodeo's, or firework shows. We stayed in Midway and had our own firework show. My brother made this possible along with the neighbors. They would light one and then we had to have a comeback. Nothing like a little innocent firework competition. It was good. Not to mention my cuddle partner or should I partners? Who needs boyfriend when you got the cutest nephews in the world? I certainly do not. I am one lucky gal to have this family to call my own.
I'll give ya a sneak peek into this fun little weekend.
Meet Kaia my walking partner.
Cuddle bud number one... Porter.
Lunch by the pool brought to by Grammy. Look at that jealous on looker in the background. No pulled pork sandwiches for you buddy.
This little girl has me wrapped around her little finger. What is it about babes falling asleep on your chest?
Cheese. Hi we love fireworks.
Okay what? I got a little carried away with playing house. I am what you call a baby hog. I can't help it.
Love my cheesy fourth of July outfit. You should have seen the fam walking around Midway Main Street. Were proud to be Americans. Let freedon ring.
There they are. I am so happy I can be the Auntie to each and everyone of them. These kids are pretty special and the cutest things in the world. I may be biased but I think anyone would agree.


Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment