Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oprah.Winfrey.

So, in honor of the Oprah Winfrey show ending I thought it appropriate to start watching the final shows leading to her goodbye. (Special Thanks to DVR) I honestly shed a tear or two in every episode this last week. If you know me, then you know I am not a big crier. The Surprise Spectacular shows this last Monday and Tuesday especially got me. Today when she walked out and the whole audience and crew were lined up just clapping I seriously could not control myself. If anyone would have walked in, you would have thought I found out that my mom had just died, therefore making me an orphan child. Not kidding folks. I think that it was especially emotional for me because I have always dreamed of being Oprah. That right there is my dream! I am going into broadcast journalism and my dream is to really go somewhere with this degree that I am earning. Oprah did, so why can't I? I may dream too big, but what the heck you only live once. They have outlined her career and it only gave me hope. She started out as a small town broadcaster and kept climbing the ladder. Let's just say I have been bitten by the Dream Bug and I feel like running turbo into this big world. I love ya Oprah. Thanks for the inspiration girlfriend.

Just some quotes I found on my new love... Pinterest. I am obsessed.
Watch out world here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment