Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stats SChmats

3 Words Friends...
I PASSED STATISTICS!!!!
Math has never come easy to me, never has been my favorite, and it certainly has caused me very much anxiety throughout my career as a student. Today I started my day off with the biggest pit in my stomach. I couldn't sleep last night as visions of stats equations, and story problems danced in my head. I re-read my study guides once more before I entered that horrible smelling/looking testing center. I may or may not have cried on my way to take this test because alot is riding on whether I pass this test. MY future people. The test took my roughly 2 hours and 15 minutes. By the end of the test my stomach was growling so bad it sounded like a thunder storm in this dead silent room. I had 20 questions left and I was trying so hard not to laugh at the noises my stomach was making. People were probably wondering why I didn't come on a full stomach, but to be perfectly honest I really truly thought any food would have made me blow chunks. Excuse the graphic nature of that last statement. Anyway long story short I have never been so excited to look at a sheet of paper deciding my future. Stats was a bit of a challenge but I am so glad I got it over with. I will never have to take another math class as long as I live. Here comes my next adventure whatever that may be!!!!                                                   
See you never stats.
Love, Chels

1 comment:

  1. YAYAY!!!! WAY TO GO CHELS! THAT IS AWESOME. i KNEW YOU WOULD PASS :)

    ReplyDelete