Saturday, August 20, 2011

Change.

Change. Change. Change.

Yes people CHANGE is going on here. It's amazing how much life can change in a matter of 7 days. I knew it was coming, I prepared, I planned, and I executed. I quit my jobs, moved into a place by myself, transferred universities, and let go of a past that was haunting me. I have repeated countless times that "I can DO this." I knew it was going to be different, scary and completely unknown territory but I wasn't backing down. Well here I am sitting in a random building on campus scared shitless. I did it and I am starting fresh.
My new place is great. There are a few things that aren't ideal, but then again that always happens. I don't have a/c, no Internet, no t.v., at the moment no couch, little food, but I'm happy. I couldn't ask for a better opportunity. Fear can't hold me back anymore, I may be diving head first into dark water, but I have nothing to lose. I start Monday at the Changers here in Salt Lake. The thing about restaurants is that it is one big Clique, or several  just depends I guess. Well being new is like stepping into a NO TRESPASSING area. Especially for the ladies. They will make you work for even a simple hello, or half smile. No jokes. I know this, because I am semi- guilty of this. Long story short being the new girl straight up blows.
Thanks Deb Downer you are now excused.
Here goes nothing. I will post pics of the new flat on the double, as soon as it becomes presentable. Its quite the charmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment