Monday, October 17, 2011

hi neighbor.

Oh wait, I'm not even sure I have neighbors except the fact that they get mail and I get money mailers addressed to the current resident. The truth is I'm sure that they probably think the same thing about me. Life has been a tad bit on the crazy side. Little bit of break downs, panic attacks, and a lot of figuring everything out on my own. It's crazy the things that you will do when you are forced out of your comfort zone. I knew it would be a toughie but in the end you survive. I have learned a lot these last 2 months and everyday I know will bring something new, and if not without fail another day will come. I have had the chance to hit rock bottom and rebuild there. I wouldn't have it any other way. Life is good. This last week I was able to take a much needed break, recharge if you will. It was... well there isn't words for how good it was. I took a jet plane to visit the sun, and the cutest kids/sis-in- law in the world. I feel a tribute coming on, but it deserves it's own post so stay tuned...
    In other news one of my best friends got hitched. I got to participate more so than I have in my other friends weddings and I loved it. She made a B-E-A-U tiful bride. Just see for yourself.
As for right now I have to go kill a massive critter that has lost its way on my wall, but just so you know miss chelsi j is back so get pumped, or dont. Whatev. 

No comments:

Post a Comment