Saturday, October 29, 2011

Awkward.

Hi. My name is Chelsi and I am possibly the most awkward human being.ever. Lately, its as though I can't hold a conversation without saying something completely out of context, or just plain awkward. i.e.
Today I went to visit my mom for lunch, we said our goodbyes and I was walking away alone, naturally. Anyway, a gentlemen approaches me from behind. Which can be aswakward in and of itself. Opening statement: Would it be weird if I asked you for number? I'm sure I gave him a look to remember because he quickly came back with a "probably huh?" uh. What? First of all you came at me from behind and scared me slightly, second I just got a new phone number and I'm not sure I know it yet, third I'm Chelsi. The conversation went something like where do you work? Oh, um, I don't work, well I work but I don't work here, but my Mom does. Work here that is.
Spit it out.
Well, mister x didn't care he just wanted some digits and don't worry homeboy didn't even have his phone. He "memorized" it.
I'm not even confident that I gave him the right number.
Yeah I'll talk to you soon... Bahahha there is no way.
Shout Out.
to one of my best friends Melissa.
She won't read this so I can say whatever I want and she won't know.
She had a birthday yesterday and we celebrated by getting Pedi's and signing me up with her and her loved one on their family plan. I'm a bad friend, but she insisted and I couldn't turn down the white iphone that I have been dreaming about.
Liss and I were sisters separated at birth. We have identical brains. Creepy? Yes, but the idea grows on ya. We met each other right in the nick of time. She literally saved me, because we do have the same brain, when I'm not thinking logically she is. The last two years for both her and I came with many surprises, and it only became more apparent why we met when we did.
She is my spokesperson when I can't talk.
I think she is pretty great and I'm glad she had a birthday.
Lastly.
The first time I heard this song, I didn't love but for some reason it has captivated me.
I had a big fat test the other day and this song for some reason pumped a sista up. Rihanna never seizes to fill my ears with pure joy.
We Found Love.
I may or may not love what she says in the beginning. What? im innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment