Thursday, November 3, 2011

Head to your Heart.

Lately, I want to throw my hands up in the air and run around like a crazy person. I don't know why, but I feel like I'm slowly losing touch with my purpose. I don't exactly know what my purpose is right now but the drive I once had at the beginning of the semester is disappearing. I'm letting confusion take over. The path I have chosen has a big glob of fog over it. There are decisions to be made, and I feel like I'm not in the right mind to make them. I realize things happen, plans change but I can't decide if I should make a U turn and turn left where I had taken a right before. This could change my plan drastically or I could see what's down the road and realize the right turn was in fact the right choice. Life is no walk in the park people. I don't want to mess up the progress I have made, because i may not get it back. It's a risk, a rather big one. My heart and head are telling me two different things. The trick is knowing which one to listen too and when. Time is what I do have at the moment. I have time to decide, time to think, and time to evaluate my options. Nothing is worse then rushing big decisions. Someone once told me to write down what's important to me? What do I want, and what have I learned? So bring I'm the lists. Things are about to get crazy up in here!
Onnnn a brighter note, I did the weather this week on Newsbreak and it may be pure comedy. I'm thinking it will be included on a upcoming post. It's just that good. Get ready folks.
Glad we had this Chat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment