Friday, August 17, 2012

Wristbands

Is it just me or did you leave your wristbands all summer too?
I was an EFY die hard. Fours years proud.
I would leave my wristband on for the entire summer, and when it started to rip and became more like a weapon, I was still wearing that wristband till it decided to fall off MY wrist. Not Vice Versa. And if one came from the pool, or a Seven Peaks Dance... .Same Story.

I don't know exactly why I was so adamant on keeping all of my wristbands. Surely, I had made memories that would last a lifetime and I wouldn't need some wristband to do the job. Regardless, things have not changed. I sit here to today with a wristband on from over a week ago. What? I had a magical time.
Proof.
Please excuse the up close and personal view.
It's still in perfect condition, and it's not going any where. 

It's Friday, I'm by myself. What's a girl to do?
I may be off to rent movies, and I am craving cupcakes.
Why is Sprinkles my favorite cupcake joint no where to be found?
-Wristbands for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment