Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I got ya good back there.
I don't usually pull punk's such as that, but when sticking to my word didn't seem realistic I let it slide.

Hi, my name is Chelsi J... Baker. WHA??!!
I got hitched and moved one state over.

Let me fill you in on the past few months. We are married little lovers, and thats all that matters. The rest consists of life as we know it and it might bore the average reader.

K. Wait. Do you want to see how hot my husband is real quick?

He would die, if he new this blog exsisted. Since I may have one person who may view this blog I think I am in the safe zone.

Lets talk about living in Colorado.
  1. Currently we don't have internet so I am in the Apartment office building bumming off their slower than slow internet.
  2. It's alot harder to make friends than I thought. How do we make friends? Someone please help me out.
  3. I am also currently unemployed. Which should translate to the fact that I am going cra cra. I went from working a great deal, going to school, planning a wedding, and moving... to this. I need a job. Don't know a single soul, therefore no contacts to help a sista out.
  4. I watch Ellen on the daily
  5. I walk across the street during happy hour (2-4 PM) to get my DC fill. Except Colorado thinks Diet Peps is better, so they decided to serve it everywhere. I am not complaining. I'll take what I can get.
  6. Why does the hour from 4-5 PM take a ssssooo long? Def, my least favorite hour of the day.
  7. I had a temp job for 2 weeks, and awkwardly found out they weren't going to "buy" me from the agency. That was cool.
  8. During that 2 weeks hubs and I got to ride to work together, eat  lunch together, and ride home together. It was magical.
  9. We share a car, so I have gotten real good at walking to my every destination.
  10. Life is good.
I must say it feels good to be back. I forgot what writing can do to me, especially now.


1 comment:

  1. ok i'm dying over here. like lots of literal lol's going on! i think you too may have got punked- getting mrried and moving away isn't all we made it out to be! jk jk! just keep swimming, just keep swimming! love ya!

    ReplyDelete