Thursday, July 26, 2012

Cliff Hanger

Okay, So remember how I told you I had a scary/funny story from last week? Well a week later I am here to tell it:

So, there I was wrapped in my blanket watching the horrible news about the Aurora Theater shooting. I am the type of person that when I watch stories such as this, or murder mystery shows, I get way too involved. I am really jumpy and I sub consciously believe that it applies to my life when it completely doesn't. At some point after the 9news anchor telling me it was okay to step away and take a break, I decided to go read my book at the pool for a bit to re-evaluate my life. I started changing into my swim suit and all of a sudden our front door handle started shaking like someone was trying to get in.
{My heart dropped.}
Then I hear a key entering the key hole, jiggling. I could hear they were having trouble, and I  standing there in shock {naked}. Then I was like "maybe its Andrew coming to surprise me for lunch?" {Which has never happened}.Miracles do happen.But I knew that couldn't be it, because he would have been able to get inside the house by now. The door is still shaking, so I began to creep towards the door to lock the upper key hole. Not once did these people knock, so I was convinced this was not a good situation.
I make it to the door, lock the second lock, and peek through the peep hole...

I see two ladies. Equipped with cleaning supplies and more. I open the door, and to their surprise they have the wrong apartment.

Oh lo siento senorita. Wrong CASA.

Oh okay. So you just nearly gave me a heart attack. For sometime after the event I had to convince myself that I wasn't getting broken into.

And that my friends is my story.

Thank You Very Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment