Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1.

So Day one includes a photo and a descroption of how my day was... I don't have any recent photos of myself and I am not about to take one of myself today so I decided to post a pic of me doing what I do best. Basking in the SUN! I miss you Mr. Sunshine so this picture just brightens my day. This picture takes place in a little place I like to call Lake Powell. Enjoy..


My day today started just like any other. I wake up every morning cursing my job. I give myself roughly 10 min to get ready and then I am off usually looking like hurricane Katrina just hit my hair and we don't even want to talk about my outfit. Its bad we'll just leave it at that. I did my usual duties sweep, mop, and clean the potties. Monday's I'm especially lucky because I get to put away the shipment. This includes me hiking up a ladder with large boxes. I then I have to put them all away in an attic thing that I can't stand up in. It's comical. Then I fill up sauces and I'm good to go... Not today. He who shall not be named informed me that people have been tracking in salt "so your going to have to mop again. " You don't even want to know the thoughts that started streaming through my mind. Needless to say I was fired up. When I finally was finished my bestie luckily called me up to go to the mall, perfect place to just blow off some steam. I must say I feel alot better now.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment