Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2.

Today I would like to tell you about my job. I honestly have a love hate relationship with my job. The people I work with are my family. Sometimes I think I am going to quit and then I have a really good day at work and I can't bring myself to do it. Overall I love my job. I get to meet new people everyday and something new always happens. Where do I work you ask? P.F. Changs. Yes their lettuce wraps are unreal, the Mongolian beef is heavenly and everything else isn't to shabby I must say. I work at the best restaurant ever. I am just grateful that I have a job at this time. The countdown is on until I become a server. I have been counting down for the past 6 months. It agony. I can't wait to turn 21 :) Promotion? please. That's all. Love You Chang's.


No comments:

Post a Comment