Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 4.

Today I am supposed to post a picture of my best friend. Well the truth is I have many best friends so I have decided to post a picture of my closet friends. I know I may be bending the rules but hey its my blog diggity so I think I can do whatever I want...
                                                             Janae, Court, Lexi, Chelsi, Ari
I met these lovely ladies my sophomore year of High School. I didn't know then what a blessing each one of them would be in my life. They have been such a good example to me in my life. Now I am going to tell you a little something about each one of them.
Ari: She and I are wing women at heart. We always seem to be single at different times but we have each others back always. We will be Diet Coke buddies for life. I just love her in so many ways.
Lex: Lex is the sweetest person you will ever meet. She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She would do anything for anyone and she has taught me so much in the time that we have been friends and I cant wait for many more years of learning from her.
Court: Court is where I can go for a good time. She is the most spontaneous person I know. She will do anything at the drop of a hat. She is an amazing friend and I am so happy that her and I have remained close all this time.
Janae: Janae is such an amazing person. She was always like our guardian. She takes care of everyone's needs. I always looked to Janae for a good example and a source happiness because the girl seriously always has a smile on her face.
Dana: Dana is simply great. She is hilarious, beautiful, and such a loyal friend. She always supported me in any decision that I made. She never will judge or talk bad about anyone. EVER. I could always count on her to be there for me whenever I had a bad day.
                                                      That's All.
                                                                 Love You Girlies...

2 comments:

  1. Chels. Uh excuse me I had no idea you had a freakin blog. But this post was so sweet. you are such an amazing friend. I love you to a million pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels! I am so happy you have a blog so I can follow your life. I miss you so much! After I read this I seriously started crying, You are so sweet and I love you to death.

    ReplyDelete