Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 10.

This week I have to say has been one of the best weeks that I have had in awhile. Despite being crazy busy I had time to finally feel like myself again. Long Story but it feels good. Also a little angel came and blessed me this week. I have no idea who, but they honestly saved me. I can't describe the feeling I have had this whole week. Doing random acts of kindness makes me want to be a better person, and my little angel whoever you may be I promise, promise that I will pay it forward. Someday, somehow I will. Anywho, on to Day 10. I would like to share my favorite place to eat... Okay, I don't really have a favorite place to eat. Eating out is one of my favorite things to do in life so I have many places that I love to eat at. A couple that come to mind are:
                                                  Pizzeria Seven Twelve


CheeseCake Factory


                                                                             
                                                                            Porcupine Grill


Just to name a few... A couple honorable mentions would be Cafe Sabor, P.f. Changs, and Happy Sumo. MMM. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Thats All.

No comments:

Post a Comment