Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 9. And Shout a Shout Out

Well hello there. So I just have to give a quick shout out to my sis-in-law Gay who recently gave birth to a beautiful babe named Kaia Marie Hansen. I haven't met her quite yet but I know that when I do it will be love at first sight. I just love the smell of new born babies. I know weird right? She looks adorable in all of the pics and I just want to munch on her newborn self. Also I must say that the sun shining these last couple of days has really helped me feel a tiny bit motivated. I will not let myself be fooled by this glimpse of spring but I will embrace the sun while it decides to shine. I'm just sayin... On to Day 9. I would like to show you a picture of an item that I just recently purchased...



The lovely rug is from Ikea and is only $19.99. Steal of a deal and is the perfect accent to any room. The lotion i just picked up and decided to try out so we'll see if I become a tan hottie. I'll be sure to let ya know. Well thats all for today. I realize that I am super behind but I'm off to do my taxes. woot woot. Growing up is super lame. Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment