Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello.

Well Hello first post. I have decided to start a blog so that I can document this special time in my life. Every day something new happens and I just realized that I haven't written down anything that has happened in the last two years of my life. Which figuratively speaking the last two years have defined the person that I have become. I may not be the best writer and I definitely struggle with trying to put my thoughts into words, but I am going to do my best because like I said I want to remember this time in my life. Call me lame but I want to record everything so I look back someday and get a good chuckle. So to start myself out I thought it would be appropriate to try the 30 day blog challenge. Welcome to the Rollar Coaster I like to call life. Here We GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment