Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 3.

My idea of the perfect first date. HMMMM. I think my idea of the perfect first date would have to consist of you knowing the person pretty well. So I am just going to tell you my idea of a perfect date. I am going pretend that I live somewhere warm because we can do that when we are pretending. I would love to be woken up with some breakfast in bed ( i know bad breath and all.) Then I would want to get ready for the day real quick and would be off for a ride on the PCH we could drive for as long and as far as we would like. We would listen to all my favorite songs and then some, and just sing as loud as possible. (note: we would be driving in a convertible of some kind. I don't care what kind) We would then arrive at some lunch place off the side of the road that is right on the beach. We would be in our barefeet letting our toes enjoy the nice warm sand. Our burger and fries would come out nice and juicy and the fries would be really salty. We would sit there and talk forever about nothing important. After lunch we would lay on the beach and just listen. The sun would be extra kind to color our skin just right. We of course would head back to the Santa Monica 3rd St. Promenade. We would shop just a little and then walk down to the pier where the sun was setting. I'm sure we would probably smooch and then fireworks would end this day of BLISS.
Thats all. This date would be perfect because it consist's of all my favorite things like:
Lunch on this beach.

Santa Monica Pier

Finish with

                                                                         
                                                          P.S. We would laugh alot.
               
                                                                  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment